Fish with tomato and basil sauce
4 fish fillets
2 punnets of cherry tomatoes
4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 bunch of basil, roughly chopped
Extra virgin olive oil
Balsamic vinegar to taste
- Lightly saute garlic in oil for 30 seconds.
- Add halved cherry tomatoes and cook over low heat for a couple of minutes or until tomatoes are cooked through.
- Add basil and stir through.
- Add vinegar and a pinch of sugar.
- Leave sauce off the heat while cooking fish.
- Cook fish in non stick pan with lid on.