It’s a simple fact that people enjoy being around other happy, healthy people. Promoting such a philosophy within your own office will have positive flow on effects to all stakeholders whether it be your employees, clients or prospective colleagues. Find out how to foster a happy, healthy workplace.
Here are some tips for a healthy workplace
An easy way to initiate a holistically healthy office culture is through nutritious catering and endorsing team workouts, like a running club or morning yoga.
The infectious atmosphere will foster positivity and team bonding, outwardly branding yourselves as THE company to work for or work with. Not only will you achieve a like minded team of employees and clients but you will see an increase in productivity and efficiency. A great return on your investment.
Next time you go to cater for morning tea, a staff lunch or client meeting, try supplementing those sugar laden pastries with…
- Lower fat cheese platter with fruit, nuts, yoghurt based dips, vegetable sticks and fibrous crackers, celery with natural peanut butter
- Fruit platter
- Vegetable platter with dips such as hummus and tzatziki
- Low sugar bran/oat based muffins
- Whole grain sandwiches with fillings such as smoked salmon and low fat cream cheese, tuna and avocado, tomato and low fat cheese
- Lentil soups
- Salads with minimal dressing (olive oil and balsamic is our go to combo!)
Inspire your staff
A healthy, happy workplace can be fostered, especially if you know where to start. Your staff might also benefit from learning more about nutrition and diet. We regularly host fun and inspiring nutrition seminars for a corporate setting. Find out more about our corporate seminars.