80g pitted green olives, halved
¾ cup chopped fresh coriander
1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
60g dry roasted walnuts, coarsely chopped
½ red onion, finely chopped
1 long fresh green chilli, thinly sliced
1 ½ tablespoons red wine vinegar
3 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
1 (~1.3kg) salmon fillet, pin boned
60ml fresh lemon juice
Lemon wedges, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200oC. Line a roasting pan or oven proof dish with non-stick baking paper.
- Combine olives, coriander, basil, walnuts, onion and chilli in a bowl.
- Use fork to whisk together oil and vinegar. Add to olive mixture and combine well. Season with pepper.
- Place salmon in prepared pan. Drizzle over lemon juice and season with pepper.
- Cover with non-stick baking paper.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until salmon flakes when tested with fork in the thickest part.
- Transfer salmon to large serving platter.
- Top with olive mixture and serve with lemon wedges.