500g packet pasta shells (wholemeal ideally or a mixture of wholemeal + white)
500g packet frozen peas
400g tinned tuna
2 green onion
2 Tbsp low fat mayonnaise
3/4 cup plain yoghurt (e.g. Plain Chobani)
1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
1 clove Garlic
Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cook pasta shells and then drain and set aside
- In a small saucepan cook the peas (according to packet directions) and then drain and set aside
- In a large bowl combine tuna, green onions, mayonnaise, yoghurt, dijon mustard, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix lightly
- Combine mixture + cooked pasta + cooked peas and toss all together.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving time.