This Tuna Pasta Salad is such a great recipe to make ahead for lunch or serve for a special meal. It’s really tasty and has basic ingredients which most people will have in their fridge and cupboard. This salad is made on yoghurt rather than mayonnaise, which is healthier. We hope you enjoy it.
Tuna Pasta Salad
- 500g packet pasta shells (wholemeal ideally or a mixture of wholemeal + white)
- 500g packet frozen peas
- 400g tinned tuna
- 2 green onion
- 2 Tbsp low fat mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup plain yoghurt (e.g. Plain Chobani)
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 clove Garlic
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cook pasta shells and then drain and set aside
- In a small saucepan cook the peas (according to packet directions) and then drain and set aside
- In a large bowl combine tuna, green onions, mayonnaise, yoghurt, dijon mustard, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix lightly
- Combine mixture + cooked pasta + cooked peas and toss all together.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving time.