An easy recipe you can cook up and use for lunch for the week with a side salad. It goes nicely with a spoonful of natural greek yoghurt as well!
2 zucchinis (grated)
1 carrot (grated)
½ cup extra virgin olive oil
1 cup wholemeal or spelt self-raising flour
½ large onion (diced)
½ cup mushrooms (diced)
1) Preheat oven to ~170 degrees (fan forced)
2) Combine eggs + flour + grated veg + EVOO in a bowl and mix together
3) Pour mixture into rectangle shaped tray lined with baking paper
4) Place in oven for 30-35 minutes until golden brown on top & skewer comes out clean when inserted into slice
5) Allow to cool slightly before slicing
There are plenty of other vegetables you can add in e.g. capsicum, roast pumpkin or sweet potato, spinach, cherry tomatoes etc
For those on gluten free diets you can replace the flour with a gluten free flour or some almond meal!