2 large oranges
250g ground almonds
1 tsp baking powder (gluten free)
250g raw sugar
Honey yoghurt (optional for serving)
20cm spring form pan
- Wash and put oranges in saucepan with water covering oranges.
- Bring to the boil then turn to a low simmer for 1½ – 2 hours
- Cool and cut oranges in half and remove any seeds.
- Pre-heat oven to 180° fan forced
- Puree oranges
- Beat Eggs in a large bowl and add remaining ingredients (can be done in a food processor if big enough)
- Pour into pan and bake for 1 hour
- Serve with honey yoghurt