Try this easy and delicious Tandoori Chicken Kebabs and Raita Dressing recipe. Tandoori chicken is a beautifully tenderised chicken thanks to marinating in yoghurt. The raita dressing is flavoursome and delicious. You can serve with a beautiful salad, with raita as a dipping sauce. Or once cooked, remove from skewers and make serve on top of your salad with the dressing poured liberally over the top.
Tandoori Chicken Kebabs and Raita Dressing
- 800g chicken breast fillet, diced
- 2 tablespoons natural yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons tandoori paste
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Combine the yoghurt, tandoori paste, garlic and lemon juice in a mixing bowl, and mix to a smooth paste.
- Place the chicken pieces in the marinade and coat well.
- Thread chicken onto bamboo skewers.
- Kebabs may be grilled or barbecued.
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cucumber
- ½ cup yoghurt
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1/2 bunch of mint, chopped
In a small bowl, combine the yoghurt, grated cucumber, garlic, lemon juice and half of the chopped mint to make a raita dressing.